Every Christmas, I look forward to one thing- my mother’s Million Dollar Pie. My family has become very fond of this tasty, yet simple dessert. Since it is so good, I thought that I would share the recipe with you so that you can try it as a part of your holiday feast!
Although I am still on my new dietary regimen, I will be getting my fair share of my mom’s Million Dollar Pie. This will have to be one exception that I will have to make!
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, whisk together condensed milk and lemon juice. Stir in drained pineapple and chopped pecans. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust. Chill before serving.
Make It Memorable!